Facebook Fan Page: Join & Watch this girl who is alergic to water! (OMFG)
Takes you to the following website
definitely not ‘allergic’ to water, must be something else
No. You’re Wrong. So just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong.
They didn’t answer my question…If she’s allergic to water how can she possibly eat or drink…well anything? Or is it if she just touches it?
It’s a skin allergy, not internal. Our bodies are made up of 70% water so if she was allergic to internal liquid she’d die.
Do you think the site could be improved by having a "like" button for comments on posts?