25 fun things to do at Wal-Mart
View full post to see the text
I am pretty sure that everyone here has been to a Wal-Mart at least once in their life, and at one point in time you might have needed something fun to do. Well, look no further! Here are some things you can waste time doing.
1. Head over to electronics and set all the clocks volume the highest it can go. Then, set the alarms to go off every 5 minutes.
2. Tell an employee “I think we’ve got a Code Blue in hardware,” and wait to see what they do.
3. Go up the electronic doors and play with them until an employee stops you.
4. Go to any department, and say “who buys this crap?” in an above-average voice.
5. Play football in the store.
6. Take a wet floor sign, put it on carpet and observe.
7. TP the store.
8. When a worker asks if you need help, demand that they leave you alone.
9. Head over to the hunting department and start messing with the guns. Ask the clerk where you can find anti-depressants.
10. Find a little kid, and give them money to buy condoms. Observe bystander’s expressions.
11. Play Marco Polo.
12. Hide in the clothing rack and say things as people walk by.
13. Walk slowly when people are behind you. For added fun, let them pass and catch up to them. Once you catch up, complain they are moving to slow.
14. Just before closing, take a nap in the hammock.
15. Grab an item that costs $2 and ask to put it on layaway.
16. Go back to the store the next day and pay off $0.04 of the $2.
17. Get boxes of condoms and put them into other people’s carts.
18. Open up a tent and start to set it up. See far you can get before being asked what you’re doing.
19. Before you go to the store, get a buddy and dress up as military guys. Then set up a battle field in the toy isle using toy soldiers.
20. Ask workers if they have any “Blah Smed”, or some other non sense product.
21. When they don’t have any of the products, demand to see the manager.
22. Demand to see the manager over a piece of dirt on the floor.
23. When people stop their carts and turn around, take stuff out.
24. Get the largest gym bag you can find, and try to get in it.
25. Have a race with shopping carts.