10 Amazing (but true) facts about the Human Body!
The text is below
1. In an average lifetime, the body produces about 10,000 gallons of saliva.
2.The Human blood travels 60,000 miles a day.
3. Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
4. Human thigh bones are stronger then concrete.
5. The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet.
6. Hair is made from the same substance as nails.
7. Your ears and nose grow throughout your entire life.
8. The entire length of all the eyelashes shed by the avarage human is 98 feet.
9. The average human blinks 6,205,000 times a year.
10. In an average life time, the human will walk a distance the same as walking around the eqautor 5 times.